Saturday, February 12, 2011

Baby #2: Week 19

Photobucket


February 12, 2011 

How far along: 19 weeks 

Baby's size: mango

Symptoms: I continue to have some lower back pain, which got a little bit worse with my fall yesterday (if you don't know what I am talking about you can read about it here).  I have some other discomforts in the lower abdomen area which are now worse due to the fall as well, but laying low yesterday evening really helped with that.  Indigestion has joined me once again and strangely, seems to be made worse by drinking cranberry juice.

Sleep: The end of the week was MUCH better than the beginning of the week.  At the beginning of the week, Superman decided to struggle with sleeping and I spent a night on his floor (probably wasn't great for my back), but he is back to normal and I am sleeping well.

Total Weight Gain: +3  Yes, I gained 2 pounds this week.  I am so not happy about this given the amount of exercise I did.

Maternity clothes:  Yes. 

Best moment this week:  I scheduled my anatomy scan for February 25th!

Movement: none really this week...can't wait till it is a regular occurrence

Food cravings: Milk and cake...the cake craving just started today.  I made some fat free, sugar free pudding in hopes to satisfy this craving. Fingers crossed that it works.

Gender:  My husband thinks it is a girl and I think that his family has so many boys in it that I am likely to have another boy.

Labor signs: none

What I miss: being slightly less clumsy  

What I'm looking forward to: The anatomy scan on February 25th!

Weekly Wisdom (aka what I learned this week):  I have lost all my physical grace this week and just feel pregnant and clumsy.

Milestones: nothing really this week.

Emotions:  Doing well!  I was impressed with how little I freaked out about the fall.  


Exercise: I am back at it!
Tuesday and Thursday- pregnancy water aerobics (60 minutes each)
Wednesday and Friday- Baby boot camp (55 minutes each)

Tandem Nursing:  
Officially over. 

Till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment