Friday, February 25, 2011

It's a....



BOY!!!
    Today was our anatomy scan and it went great!!  We got to see him drinking amniotic fluid, sucking on his hands, and moving his arms and legs.  Everything looked great and was measuring right on.  In fact, he was measuring 21 weeks and 1 day, 2 days further than where we actually are.  
      When it was time to look for "the parts" the technician moved the wand over my belly and as it passed over that area of his body, I saw "it".  I asked if I saw what I thought I saw and she said she thought so.  Sure enough after a little bit of maneuvering, there were his boy parts loud and clear.   
    I am so thrilled to know that I am going to be a mom of two boys.  I feel  like this was absolutely the way it was supposed to be and although my husband was convinced he was going to be a girl, he is over the moon happy too.  
     Knowing that I have a healthy baby boy growing inside of me is just making me grin from ear to ear.  I really might be the happiest woman in the world right now. 

He has my piggy nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment