Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Baby #2 - 7 weeks

November 20, 2010
How far along: 7 weeks 

Baby's size:  blue berry

Symptoms: Still nauseous and tired.  I also have been having some pain around the left ovary.  If it continues I think I may have to call the dr. :(

Sleep: OK - We just traveled to Kansas City to visit my husband's family and I am having a heck of a time falling to sleep.

Total Weight Gain:  same as last week (-2#)

Maternity clothes:Not even close.

Best moment this week: Telling my in-laws that we are pregnant.

Movement: too early

Food cravings: nope...too nauseous.

Gender:  ?????

Labor signs: none

What I miss: nothing really

What I'm looking forward to: my first doctor's appointment (December 6th)

Weekly Wisdom (aka what I learned this week):  I am lacking wisdom this week.

Milestones: none

Emotions: I am living every single emotion under the sun. 


Tandem Nursing:
Supply: seems to be doing ok
Pain:YES! Especially when he latches on. 
Nausea while nursing: minimal this week
Positions for nursing: With the nursing pillow in the cradle hold, but now that I am at my in-laws I don't have a nursing pillow.  Still using the cradle hold and he seems to be doing ok. 

Till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment