Saturday, March 06, 2010

What a difference a year can make!

I have wanted a blog for a long time...I just didn't have anything interesting to say. I still wonder if what I have to say is much different from all the other mommy blogs, but I think it might be so here goes nothing.

A little back story first...My very first post on this blog (there were others...long since deleted though) was just under a year ago. I was thinking about journaling the process of getting pregnant and as you can see from that first post...I was not a happy camper. Little did I know that I was actually pregnant at that moment! Crazy, I know! I found out that I was pregnant on April 29th, two days after my birthday. Fast forward to today and I have a beautiful 2 month old baby boy.

So back then I wanted to be a mom NOW (not next year, not next month, NOW!!) and today I just want to be present for my son, not distracted by the other things that I need to accomplish during his next nap time, not planning what activities to do this weekend, not overwhelmed that I have no idea what I am doing as a SAHM, just there...with him...being mom right now.

I am not sure how this blog will evolve. I am hoping to talk about my struggles, share my successes, and probably spend a bunch of time talking about other stuff too.

Here goes nothing....

Mommy C

No comments:

Post a Comment