Saturday, March 27, 2010

Favorite Moments Friday

I think I am starting a bad pattern, I am late again.  I feel justified though since I think we are full swing into a fantastic growth spurt complete with hourly feedings and extreme fussiness.  Fortunately, he is starting to sleep more and has had one 2 hour nap yesterday and today along with some mini naps.  Any who...onto my favorite moment of the week...

Sam no longer is in the infant car seat when we use the BOB stroller!  Thanks to the reclining back and our Bundle Me, Sam can lay right down in the BOB and is completely secure.  I think he likes it a lot more too, especially since he can kick his legs all about when he feels like it (which is frequently). 

I feel like the guy in the Dunkin' Donuts commercial, only I say, "time to feed the baby" a bazillion times a day.  So on that note..."time to feed the baby".


Toodles!
Mommy C

No comments:

Post a Comment