Monday, December 27, 2010

Drum roll please....

I have been pretty quiet on this blog and on Twitter lately.  I have had this secret and it has been inundating every aspect of my life...so writing about what was going on in my life has been tough.  How could I write about my milk supply diminishing and not tell you the reason?  How do I tell you that I don't feel good without explaining that I am not actually sick?  How could I tell you that I have been napping during my normal blogging time and still have you come back to read more the next time I do actually sit down and write? I hope you all understand what I am trying to say, but in case you haven't figured it out yet....

I AM PREGNANT!!!

I am so giddy to be able to finally share this news I can hardly contain myself.  We considered spilling the beans on Christmas day after we told our local family members, but I had an ultrasound scheduled for today and wanted to be able to share the latest pictures. So let me introduce you to Baby #2 due July 9, 2011!
Profile

The baby was a wiggly worm...here s/he is waving at us!

Hopefully as I enter the second trimester I will get my energy back and get rid of this darn nausea.  I will try and get back into a routine of writing each week, although I doubt it will be daily.  Please stick with me though...I love your comments and your insights and would be lost without you all.

 Over the next couple of days I will be sharing my weekly posts that I have been writing about my pregnancy (and not posting).  I also have a couple of other posts that were pregnancy related that I couldn't post until I told you all.  

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!  

No comments:

Post a Comment