Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Baby #2 - 8 weeks

November 27, 2010
How far along: 8 weeks 

Baby's size: raspberry

Symptoms: Still having some pain near my ovary..seems to be coming and going and doesn't hurt too badly. Since we were on vacation I figured if it didn't get any worse, I wouldn't worry about it.   Think I will probably call tomorrow.  Oh and I have been more nauseous this week than I have been so far.

Sleep:  My sleep got better as the week went on.  I think I was having trouble because I was napping for too long in the afternoon. :)

Total Weight Gain:  still about 2 pounds down. 

Maternity clothes:Not even close.

Best moment this week: Nothing really pregnancy related.  I had a lot of fun with my husband's feeling though.

Movement: too early

Food cravings: nope...too nauseous...although a turkey sandwich sounds yummy!

Gender:  ?????

Labor signs: none

What I miss: nothing

What I'm looking forward to: my first doctor's appointment

Weekly Wisdom (aka what I learned this week):  When I was first pregnant with Superman, we were so worried about me lifting things and doing so much.  This time?  HA! There is no way we could be worried about that with an almost 20 pound baby that needs to be carried around and the 10 bazillion pounds of baby gear that comes with him.  While we were traveling this was especially difficult.  I guess what they say about the second baby is true...you just don't have time or the ability to be as worried.

Milestones: none

Emotions: still riding the emotional roller coaster


Tandem Nursing:  
Supply: worried that it is dipping again.Urgh!
Pain: yuppers---still when he latches on and then it tapers off as he continues to nurse.
Nausea while nursing: not really at all
Positions for nursing: We are home and I have the nursing pillow again!  
 
Till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment