Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tuesday's Weigh-in @ WW

Yup, I am a day late.  I don't have a great excuse except to say that I am a mom and Baby S is my number one priority.  That and it was super sunny yesterday so we decided to go for a 3.8 mile walk during nap time instead of sitting around the house.


So how did this week go?  I am down and that is all that matters. In fact, I was looking back at one of my tracking books from when I lost about 50 pounds last time (have I mentioned how much I hate that I have to do this AGAIN) and I had more than 10 times where I lost less than .6 pounds in a week and I lost all the weight in about 9 months.  I am not going to fool myself into thinking that I can do it that quickly again, but I am certainly going to try to work as hard as I did last time and see where it gets me. 

So here is the breakdown:
Goal: 50 pounds
Week: 5
Loss this week: .6 pounds

Total Loss: 7.4 pounds

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss. Any loss is good. Tomorrow I am going to be releasing a new blog on weightloss at www.365daytransformation.blogspot.com

    It will be up and running by noon tomorrow.

    Hope you get the chance to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a group on Twitter losing weight as a group. I think it's Tweetloss? Check it out - it might be a fun way to meet new people.

    ReplyDelete