Saturday, May 21, 2011

Baby #2: Week 33

month 8

May 16, 2011 

How far along: 33 weeks  

Baby's size: Honeydew Melon (Month 8: weeks 33-36 -- Average size: 17.2-18.7 in and 4.2-5.8 lb.) or Pineapple (for week 33)

Symptoms (otherwise known as Mommy C's complaints):  
  •  I have started to get leg cramps.  Nothing like I had with Superman yet, but enough to make me cautious when my legs start to ache.  
  • I am peeing ALL.THE.TIME.  A trip to the store includes 2 stops at the restroom, not including having to go before I leave the house and immediately when I get home.  
  • Bending over is even more uncomfortable this week.  I haven't been able to do it very easily for some time, but I had forgotten how painful it can be.  
  • I am get tired much more quickly and have less energy to start each day with. 
Total Weight Gain:
Total weight gain= +5 pounds  

Maternity clothes:  Do they have "end of pregnancy" maternity clothes that fit bigger bellies?  I swear half of my shirts don't cover my entire belly anymore.   

Best moment this week:  His movements have gotten so much bigger and watching it is crazy.  My stomach gets all deformed when he is stretching out.  We didn't experience this with Superman because of the anterior placenta so I love that we have a special experience just with him. 
  
Movement: see above 

Food cravings: Milk, milk, and more milk. 

Gender:  BOY!!!


Labor signs: nope


What I miss:  I think I said this last week, but being able to bend over without pain is something I had forgotten to appreciate. 


What I'm looking forward to:  My mom will be here on Tuesday!!!!!!!!!  I haven't seen her in about a year (not counting skype).  I am looking forward to spending some time with her now before the baby gets here (she will be back around the time of my due date). 
 
Weekly Wisdom (aka what I learned this week): I visited a friend today that had a baby a couple weeks ago.  I had seriously forgotten how tiny a newborn can be. I look forward to holding our little tiny baby when he is ready. 


Milestones: No milestones this week.


Emotions:  Doing well. 


Exercise:
Boot Camp: Wednesday  (1 hour 15 minutes each each day)

Pregnancy Water Aerobics: none (1 hour each) 
Total exercise time:  1 hour 15 minutes (hoping to get back into things this week)

Till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment