Monday, May 16, 2011

Baby #2: Week 32

month 7 
May 16, 2011 

How far along: 32 weeks  

Baby's size: Squash (Month 7 - week 29-32) 

Symptoms:  Huge belly that seems to get bigger every day, I am peeing so frequently that I should just camp out in there, and I am hungry all the time....except for when I am not, but then I feel over stuffed.  Of course this just comes with the territory as I approach the last portion of my pregnancy so I am getting used to it. 

Total Weight Gain:
So I lost some weight when I was sick.  When I went to the doctor's office on Monday I was down 3 pounds.  I am guessing that since I was sick that weight will come back quickly.  It will be interesting to see where I end up at my next appointment (May 23rd).
Total weight gain= +5 pounds  

Maternity clothes:  Yes

Best moment this week:Not pregnancy related, but it has been nice having my husband's family with us.

Movement: Absolutely!

Food cravings: OJ and water

Gender:  BOY!!!

Labor signs: nope

What I miss:  Being able to stand up (after sitting or laying down) and not have to immediately pee.  I also miss being able to bend over without discomfort.

What I'm looking forward to:  Seeing my actual ob at the next appointment.  Because I try and have my appointment at the same time each time on Mondays, the last two appointments were with the midwife and nurse practitioner.  While it normally isn't a big deal, I have some questions that only my ob can answer for me regarding delivery.  

Weekly Wisdom (aka what I learned this week): Not a wise woman this week.   

Milestones: No milestones this week.

Emotions:  We had my husband's grandmother's memorial service yesterday.  I have found myself missing those who will never know this baby.  

Exercise:
Boot Camp: Friday  (1 hour 15 minutes each each day)

Pregnancy Water Aerobics: none (1 hour each) 
Total exercise time:  1 hour 15 minutes  (With family here, my priority is spending time with them. I hope to get back to a routine beginning Wednesday). 


Till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment