Sunday, May 08, 2011

Baby #2: Week 31

month 7 
May 8, 2011 

How far along: 31 weeks  

Baby's size: Squash (Month 7 - week 29-32) 

Symptoms: I have a baby in my ribs.  He likes to move from this position to one where his bottom is stuck up in the air (picture a sleeping baby with his butt in the air and that is pretty much what it feels like) pushing my skin to stretch farther than it probably should.  Other than that, I have to pee a lot and I have begun to waddle.   

Total Weight Gain:
Total weight gain= +8 pounds  

Maternity clothes:  Yes

Best moment this week:  Not pregnancy related- we went to dinner at Wildwood in NW Portland.  It was an amazing dinner!!

Movement: Absolutely!

Food cravings: nothing really- I have been drinking a lot of tea and hot cider to help with my cough though.

Gender:  BOY!!!

Labor signs: nope

What I miss: Breathing without the use of an inhaler every 4 hours. 

What I'm looking forward to:  Feeling better. 

Weekly Wisdom (aka what I learned this week): Go to the doctor when you are sick.  There are meds that can help sometimes and it is worth asking the doctor for help.   

Milestones: No milestones this week.

Emotions:  Doing pretty well. 

Exercise:
Boot Camp: Wednesday and Friday  (1 hour 15 minutes each each day)

Pregnancy Water Aerobics: none (1 hour each) 
Total exercise time:  2 hours 30 minutes...progress!


Till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment