Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Time away...

This week has been tough.  My husband's grandmother became very, very ill last Wednesday.  Fortunately, my in-laws were here visiting from the Midwest.  Since she has proceeded to get worse, they have postponed their return home indefinitely.  It has been really hard on my family.  My in-laws are traveling 45 minutes to an hour each way to the hospital to sit with her, my husband is feeling torn between work and being with his grandma and supporting me, and I am wishing that I could be there for everybody, but need to focus on Superman and taking care of me. 

 Because I don't know if I will be alone with Superman each night or not, I am resting during his naps to save energy.  Being pregnant and taking care of a toddler is kicking my butt this week.  This means that I have no time or energy to focus on the blog right now. 

I wasn't sure if I wanted to share this all with everyone, but as this all continues I feel like I owe you all an explanation for my absence.  I hope you understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment