Saturday, January 15, 2011

Baby #2 - Week 15

Photobucket


January 15, 2011 

How far along: 15 weeks 

Baby's size: orange
Symptoms: Still nauseous.  It is the worst in the morning and then again in the late afternoon around dinner time.  I feel like I am starting to get my energy back, but the nausea stops me in my tracks. Starting to get some round ligament pain as well.

Sleep:  Had a night or two where I had to get up in the middle of the night to pee.  Oh joy, the fun of not sleeping well is starting already!

Total Weight Gain:Still 2 pounds down.

Maternity clothes: Yup, although I still just look more chubby than normal. 

Best moment this week:  Nothing too exciting happened this week, so I guess listening to the heart beat with the doppler. 

Movement: Not too much this week.

Food cravings: nothing sounds good this week

Gender:  My husband thinks it is a girl and I think that his family has so many boys in it that I am likely to have another boy.

Labor signs: none

What I miss: having energy.

What I'm looking forward to: feeling better (and Superman is getting his one year pictures done today!)

Weekly Wisdom (aka what I learned this week):  I am not a wise woman this week.

Milestones:  Another week down!

Emotions: It is amazing what can get me crying...I am a sap.  


Exercise:  Baby Boot camp-60 minutes, Monday and Wednesday
Walking with Superman and a dog- 35 minutes, Tuesday and Friday 
(Friday was supposed to be boot camp, but my in-laws were flying in that day and Superman was going to miss his afternoon nap.  So I just went for a walk so I could make sure he got a really good morning nap in.  It worked too!  Superman slept for 2.5 hours!)

Tandem Nursing:  
Well, we are officially done nursing.  I am sad, but grateful that it was an easy transition.  

Till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment