Saturday, January 22, 2011

Baby #2: Week 16

Photobucket


January 22, 2011 

How far along: 16 weeks 

Baby's size: avocado
Symptoms:Starting to feel better!  I still get nauseous if I don't stay on top of eating, but it isn't nearly as bad as it was and I am not having as hard of time coming up with something to eat (preparation has helped).   I continue to be tired, but this is a tough week to gauge because it was a tough week in general.

Sleep: The night wake-ups to pee have started...fun times y'all, fun times!

Total Weight Gain:I gained a pound this week and am now just 1 pound down from my pre-pregnancy weight..

Maternity clothes: Yup, although I still just look more chubby than normal. 

Best moment this week: Not pregnancy related but, my in-laws are here this week and I love watching them play with Superman. 

Movement: Not too much this week.

Food cravings: back to craving OJ and Oreos (not at the same time)

Gender:  My husband thinks it is a girl and I think that his family has so many boys in it that I am likely to have another boy.

Labor signs: none

What I miss: I am happy to say that there is nothing I miss this week.  Very grateful to be pregnant. 

What I'm looking forward to: My next doctor's appointment on January 31st. Hopefully we will schedule the anatomy scan at that time!!

Weekly Wisdom (aka what I learned this week):  Getting bigger when pregnant brings up a lot of different issues for women.  I remember last time hating this phase of looking heavier and not looking pregnant.  I feel like I am embracing my body this time around.  I know how amazingly hard it is working to create my perfect little child...it is hard for me to beat myself up when that is happening. 

Milestones:  Another week down!

Emotions:  Many, many tears have been shed this week.  In fact, a break from my emotions would be great.  I am missing my stepmom, Donna, a lot and then my husband's grandmother got very sick and is in the hospital. 


Exercise:  Not a great week with exercise. 
Baby Boot camp-30 minutes, Monday (had to leave early to deal with some paperwork that I had forgotten about)
Walking with Superman 25 minutes, Tuesday and Thursday  

Tandem Nursing:  
Officially over. 

Till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment