Sunday, November 28, 2010

Get your GROUPON On!!

Have I got a deal for you!  I have joined the GROUPON affiliate program and with that brings awesome super secret deals for you! If you click this GROUPON link it will bring you to the very secret hidden deal page just for Black Friday and Cyber Monday (I believe it ends at midnight tomorrow, but am not positive).  There are deals on chocolate, coffee, wine, snacks, and books

If you happen to be new to the whole GROUPON thing, click on the picture below and find the deals for your city!


PS For full disclosure, by clicking on the link and then buying the deal, I do earn a small amount of money...a very small amount of money.   Really I just want to be able to give you all these really cool deals.  I may have a small crush on Groupon...yes, I am strange. What can I say? I love a good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment