Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Sniff, Sniff, Snuggle

In the last month or so Superman has become so much more cuddly!! But his cuddles aren't just normal hugs and snuggles.  They involve sniffing me.  A lot.  Sometime, with his mouth wide open.  I end up with wet spots on my upper arm, on my boob, on my shoulder...you get the idea.  Is this normal?

He doesn't do this with my husband, so it makes me think it has something to do with him weening.  When I was nursing, the focus was always on him getting enough milk.  But is it possible that it was much more to him?  Is he trying to make up for the lack of closeness now that he isn't nursing?  

Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining.  He is totally cute when he does it and I love the extra cuddle time. It just seems like an interesting way to get cuddles.  

Please tell me that I am not alone in this!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment