Saturday, January 29, 2011

Baby #2: Week 17

Photobucket

January 29, 2011 

How far along: 17 weeks 

Baby's size: onion
Symptoms: Feeling pretty good....tired, but good.  My lower back has been hurting a lot, but I think that is just from lifting Superman so much.  My husband is doing an awesome job helping lift him when he is home (and reminding me to ask him for help).  

Sleep: Because of my back pain, it has been difficult to get comfortable at night.  I also have carpel tunnel so my hands (and sometimes my arms) go numb if I lie the wrong way.  Between that and having to pee several times a night, my sleep is not great.  I think it is time for me to pull out more pillows and create a "nest" for me.

Total Weight Gain: I gained 2 pounds this week!!! That puts me +1 for the pregnancy.  Maybe I need to lay off the sweets. 

Maternity clothes:  Yes.   

Best moment this week:  Realizing that my belly is growing.  I put on a regular shirt and was shocked how tight it was on my belly.

Movement: Not too much this week. Can't wait for the little kicks to start!

Food cravings: anything bad for me....seriously.  Look at my weight gain.

Gender:  My husband thinks it is a girl and I think that his family has so many boys in it that I am likely to have another boy.

Labor signs: none

What I miss: been wishing I could have a beer this week.  

What I'm looking forward to: My next doctor's appointment on January 31st. Hopefully we will schedule the anatomy scan at that time!!

Weekly Wisdom (aka what I learned this week):  Nothing wise for you this week.

Milestones:  Another week down!

Emotions:  Sadly, my husband's grandmother passed away this week. It has been an emotional and tiring week. 


Exercise:  Another bad week with exercise. 
Baby Boot camp-30 minutes, Monday and Wednesday
Walking with Superman 20 on Thursday and Saturday 

Tandem Nursing:  
Officially over. 

Till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment