Saturday, July 02, 2011

Baby #2: Week 39

month 9

July 2, 2011

How far along: 39 weeks

Baby's size: Watermelon (Month 9: weeks 37-Delivery)

Symptoms (otherwise known as Mommy C's Weekly Complaints): 
  •  The same old symptoms.  You don't need me to list them once again.
Total Weight Gain:
Gained another pound.
Total weight gain= +12 pounds  

Maternity clothes:yes

Best moment this week: My mom got here!
  
Movement: Yup.  He moves from lying on his side to having his back facing out. 

Food cravings:  Not a whole lot.  I alternate between being really hungry all the time (and eating whatever I can find) to being so nauseous that I don't want to eat anything.

Gender: BOY!!!  

Labor signs: 
Lots of normal signs that signal that it might be sometime soon, but soon could be any day or a week from now.  I have lots of cramping and some contractions.   Yesterday when I saw the midwife she said I was still at about 3 cm dilated, but now 80% effaced.  She saw some bloody show as well.  When will I go into labor? I have no effin' clue.


What I miss: Being not pregnant.  I know, I know. I will miss being pregnant soon after my son is born, but frankly right now I am just done.


What I'm looking forward to:  Delivering this baby!

Weekly Wisdom (aka what I learned this week):  not a wise women, just done being a pregnant woman. 

Milestones: My mom made it here!

Emotions:I have a post written about all of this, just haven't posted it yet.  Stay tuned.

Exercise:
Boot Camp:  DONE  (even though I miss it!!)

Pregnancy Water Aerobics: DONE
Total exercise time:  done

Here's to hoping that next week I don't have a pregnancy post!

No comments:

Post a Comment