Saturday, April 23, 2011

Baby #2: Week 29

month 7
April 23, 2011 

How far along: 29 weeks  

Baby's size: Squash (Month 7 - week 29-32) or the size of a butternut squash for week 29 (about 2 1/2 pounds)

Symptoms: Heartburn is back this week.  I also had a bunch of contractions on Wednesday that ended in me going to L&D because they wouldn't go away (of course, they went away as soon as I got to the hospital).   My back is doing okay considering I haven't been to the chiropractor in over a week.  I am hoping to make it to Thursday when my chiropractor comes back from vacation. 

Total Weight Gain: 
Total weight gain= +8 pounds  

Maternity clothes:  Yes

Best moment this week:  Not pregnancy related, but visiting my sister and her family was the highlight of my week.  I loved watching Superman play with his cousins!  He learned so much from them and came home with new skills, new signs, and new words!   

Movement: Absolutely!

Food cravings:  Still liking fresh fruit...and juice.

Gender:  BOY!!!

Labor signs: no real signs...just the Braxton Hicks that wouldn't go away.  THANK GOODNESS!  This baby needs to stay put for at least 10 more weeks.

What I miss: Although I still can cuddle with my son, the baby bump is getting in the way sometimes.  It is tough to read stories together because I know he isn't as comfortable as he could be. 

What I'm looking forward to:  Feeling better.  Superman has a doozy of a cold and I am just feeling achy.  I will happy when we are all better again.

Weekly Wisdom (aka what I learned this week):  Not pregnancy related...the iPad is the greatest invention for traveling with a toddler.  Since he doesn't watch a lot of tv, he was cool just watching the Sesame Street podcasts without sound on the plane.  I even put on Up! for a little bit and he was such a happy camper watching the dogs and balloons.  The people around us were happy too. 

Milestones: Hitting the third trimester!

Emotions:  Doing pretty well. 

Exercise:
Boot Camp: None!  (1 hour 15 minutes each each day)

Pregnancy Water Aerobics: Thursday (1 hour each) 
Stretching: not really consistent with this any more....which is a good thing since that means my back is doing okay.  
Total exercise time:  1 hours (NOT GOOD!!!  This coming week will be better!)


Till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment