Saturday, April 09, 2011

Baby #2: Week 27

month 6
April 9, 2011 


How far along: 27 weeks 

Baby's size: Eggplant (Month 6 - week 25-28) or head of cauliflower for week 27 (about 14.5 inches long and about 2 pounds)

Symptoms:  Heartburn is back, my back is all out of sorts, but otherwise I am feeling pretty good!  I have energy for the first time in a long time and have been super productive. 

Total Weight Gain: I weighed myself a couple of times this week and it confirmed what I thought last week.  My total gain is 8 pounds on my home scale. :)
Total weight gain= +8 pounds  

Maternity clothes:  Yes

Best moment this week: Getting our new 2011 Honda Odyssey!  It is lame to get so excited over a new vehicle, but this is one cool Swagger Wagon (yes, I realize that it "swagger wagon" is from Toyota, but I don't care).

Movement:  Lots and lots of movements!We went to the Blazers game last night and he must have liked the noise.  He was kicking a ton!

Food cravings:  Fresh fruit!!  I can't wait for berry season to get here (although I won't be pregnant for a majority of it).


Gender:  BOY!!!

Labor signs: none

What I miss: My back feeling better.

What I'm looking forward to:  Seeing my sister and her family!  We are going for a visit this week and it will be the first time our kids meet each other in person!

Also....Reaching the Third Trimester.  I thought it started at 27 weeks, but some of the websites I saw said it didn't start till 28 weeks.  Anyone have any insight? 

Weekly Wisdom (aka what I learned this week): I am just feeling really grateful to have all that I do.  My life is really good and I want to make sure I take time to appreciate it all.

Milestones: I turned into a minivan mom!

Emotions:  Doing pretty well.


Exercise:
Boot Camp: Monday and Wednesday (normally 1 hour 15 minutes each, but Superman was cranky so we ended up leaving after about 45 minutes each day)

Pregnancy Water Aerobics: Tuesday (1 hour each)
Stretching: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday (about 5 minutes each)

Total exercise time:  2 hours 55 minutes (better than last week, but still not great)

Till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment