Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Baby #2: Week 28

month 6 
April 15, 2011 

How far along: 28 weeks  -Third Trimester!!!!!!

Baby's size: Eggplant (Month 6 - week 25-28) or the weight of Chinese cabbage for week 28 (about 2 1/4 pounds)

Symptoms: Heartburn seems to be better and my back is doing alright! I even have some energy!  I know this won't last so I am enjoying every minute.  I am starting to have less room in my stomach so I am no to the point where I graze all.day.long.

Total Weight Gain: The doctor confirmed that my weight gain is holding steady at 8 pounds!  I mentioned on Facebook after the appointment that she questioned me on my weight because in the chart it looked as if I had lost 4 pounds.  Nope, the scale was just wrong.
Total weight gain= +8 pounds  

Maternity clothes:  Yes

Best moment this week:  Totally materialistic (and not pregnancy related), but my husband got me an iPad and it arrived the day before my trip!

Movement: Absolutely! I took so video of my belly to share with my mom.  I was even shocked to see how much it moved.

Food cravings:  Not much--still fresh fruit I suppose.

Gender:  BOY!!!

Labor signs: none

What I miss: nothing this week.

What I'm looking forward to:  Seeing my sister and her family!  We are going for a visit this week and it will be the first time our kids meet each other in person!

Weekly Wisdom (aka what I learned this week):  Best part of being pregnant?  Not sucking in your gut for pictures.

Milestones: Hitting the third trimester!

Emotions:  Doing pretty well.


Exercise:
Boot Camp: Wednesday (1 hour 15 minutes each each day)

Pregnancy Water Aerobics: none (1 hour each)
Stretching: not really consistent with this any more....which is a good thing since that means my back is doing okay.

Total exercise time:  1 hours 15 minutes (NOT GOOD!!!)

Till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment