Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Tuesday's Weigh-in @ WW

I don't know if I have confessed this to you yet or not, but I haven't counted points in weeks.  At first it was just that it was a bad week food wise with family in town so I just decided that I wouldn't worry about my weight loss that week.  In other words, the goal became- don't gain weight instead of lose weight. But then a strange thing happened....I LOST WEIGHT.  So then the next week I didn't count points and I lost weight again.  Then I just decided that I would keep "not counting points" until it stopped working (in other words- I gained weight).  Well that hasn't happened yet.  It wasn't a lot of weight, but I lost none the less.  So now I am beginning to think that I could have really good weight loss if I just kept track of everything.  I think there is a fear that I know am over my point totals each day and I don't want to see that on the computer.  But if I want to be serious about this, I better get tracking (ok, yes I realize this is a stupid play on words, but it made me chuckle).  Only problem? I am heading to California to visit friends and I will have little control over where we eat.  So, I am going to do the best I can, track what I can, and see what happens. My hope is to lose over 1.3 pounds because that would get me to my first mini-goal. 

So here is the breakdown:
Goal: 50 pounds
Week: 7
Loss this week: .6 pounds

Total Loss: 9.2 pounds

1 comment:

  1. So many people have told me that WW really works, and I didn't want to believe them. To be honest, I thought it was too good to be true. But, I'll admit I was wrong...and I'm really considering joining. I would like to lose 30lbs within the next 6 months.

    Congrats on your weight loss success. If not counting points works for you, I would just stick with it.

    Hugs and Mocha,
    Stesha

    ReplyDelete